Sunday, June 10, 2012

45 for 30 Take 3

Last Saturday was the final weekend for 45 for 30! The location was Grand Haven State Park and it was a beautiful day for pictures! A very windy though...which was a challenge for those girls with long hair. ;) But we made it work and the sessions were so much fun! 

The first session was of my cousin and her 3 girlfriends. They were such a blast! It was my first time doing a Friend Photo Shoot and I had so much fun with them! 
The second session was of a family that I didn't know ahead of time. They were great to get to know and their boys were just too cute and very silly. :) 

Overall, it was a wonderful day! Here are some sneak peaks! 




















Stay tuned for the next 45 for 30 sessions! They will most likely be in late September or Early October. Great time to get some fall photos done with the fall colors! 

Until then, I have had such a great time doing these 45 for 30 sessions! Keep checking my blog for my photo session posts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment