Thursday, August 16, 2012

Emerson~ Senior Photos

I had such a fun session this past week. I got to photograph some senior photos for Emerson. Emerson goes to our church and has become great friends with my husband. :)

He will be graduating next spring. So we took him downtown Grand Rapids and had a fun time taking some photos! He is so incredibly photogentic! He made my job very easy :)

ALSO! Read the post below this one for more information on the fall 45 for 30! Sessions are booking fast! So contact me soon to check availability!

ALSO! My Facebook Page is finally up and running again! You can find all of my sessions on there! Check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/eyvonnephotography

Here are some sneak peaks of Emerson's photo session. 








Have a Blessed week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment