Monday, June 3, 2013

Cotton Wedding

This was such a beautiful day for a wedding, especially the wedding of my close friend, Margauex. I have been friends with Margauex since Junior High. It was such an honor to be a part of her big day and I am so happy for her! She has found a wonderful man to spend the rest of her life with and I just couldn't be happier for both of them! 

It was a beautiful sunny day. It was rather warm, but we survived. :) The ceremony was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, the wedding party was so fun and the reception was full of lots of crazy dancing!

Here is a rather large sneak peak of the Cotton's wedding day! Only because I couldn't narrow down to just a few. :) 





"Tying the knot"





Roles reversed- Ladies acting like the guys- I think they captured it well :)


Roles Reversed- Guys acting like the ladies- is this really what us girls look like?


Beautiful moment of prayer during the ceremony 



"You may kiss the bride" 











                                                          "Pinky Promise" 




No comments:

Post a Comment