Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vruggink Maternity Session

So I wanted to write a post about this maternity session I did. This was a few months ago, but I have to share it with you! It was so fun! This is my friend Kelly and her husband Steve. Kelly and I have been friends since we were 4 years old!
Her and her husband got married in August 2010 and just welcomed the arrival of Eli Stephen to the world February 4, 2012. He is such a cutie with chubby little cheeks!
So here are some of my favorites from Kelly and Steve's session before little Eli's arrival.

So In Love <3

Chalk Boards were borrowed from {Re} Imagined Just For You
https://www.facebook.com/reimaginedjustforyou

This was a great attempt! But the wind was too strong and blew our balloons the wrong way! But I still love this picture! How do you not smile when you see this? :)

There is little Baby Eli :)


Definitely a Gift from God 




Definitely a Favorite!


Thank you Kelly and Steve for such a great time! Congratulations on Baby Eli!



                                   
          






1 comment: