Wednesday, October 17, 2012

J- Kids

Well I have been pretty busy with sessions lately, but it is so great and I am enjoying every minute of it!

This session was sooo much fun! I had the privilege to meet this family for the first time and these little girls are beyond adorable! They were always full of giggles and big beautiful smiles!
Such great personalities and I really had a great time with them!

I couldn't have captured these great shots without their photogenic smiles, happy giggle and of course their mom who remained animated the whole entire time to keep those girls full of joy!
We all made a great team! I feel like I need to bring her along to all my sessions to make kids giggle! She often had me laughing! :)

I can't even call this a sneak peak because there are 29 photos I picked for the "sneak peak" but they were all so cute I just couldn't narrow it down. So enjoy! :)






























Have a great rest of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment