Monday, March 4, 2013

Football and Family

Sorry if it seems I have fallen off the face of the earth lately! We have been busy over here preparing for the new baby to arrive! Can't believe how close we are getting until we welcome our second child into this world! Such a blessing! We are so excited!

An update of some sessions I have done in the past few months. :)

I had a senior session with Nathan and it was a very chilly day! :) But we had a great time and it was my first time doing football pictures which was a challenge for me since I don't know a whole lot about football. But I learned a little and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. :)









We also did a few family photos with Nathan's family as well! :) 








Definitely a very fun family to work with and it was a great time! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment