Monday, March 4, 2013

Cotton Engagement

My dear friend is engaged! We have been friends for, i believe, almost 8 years!
We have been through so much together as friends and I am so excited to be a part of her wedding day by capturing all the special moments!

Just the other day I did Jordan and Margot's engagement photos and they are such a fun couple to work with! We went to lots of fun places downtown Grand Rapids and definitely did our best to get creative! We even went into the Grand Rapids Library, which was a first for me to use for a session!

This couple is so incredibly photogenic and wonderful and they made my job so easy! Here are several sneak peak pictures only because I couldn't just pick a few. :)

































Stay Tuned for the Cotton's wedding photos! Wedding day is May 4, 2013! 



No comments:

Post a Comment