Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

Hey Everyone!

There has been a lot of changes and spring cleaning here at E.Yvonne Photography and the website!
Make sure to check out all the price changes in all the different photo session options!

Something I do want to bring to your attention is the Wedding Page! I am doing my wedding packages differently now! I am doing customized packages only! This means that I will work with what you want and your budget to make sure I am affordable for you, but you still get what you want for your special day!
Check it out!

Other than that all prices have been dropped and are much simpler now!

I am not booking any more sessions until May of this year! I am due to have my second child in April, so I am taking these next 2 months off!

Feel free to contact me though to start booking for the spring! :)
Contact information is under the contact page on this website!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Elysa Grzybowski
E.Yvonne Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment